Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bridal Shower #2

Levi's mom and cousin, Michelle, threw a shower for me on Tuesday for all the ladies on Levi's side of the family. It was nice to meet some family members that I had never met before, as well as spend time with some that I already know. There were so many yummy treats so, of course, I had to fail on my diet, once again. No biggie. 


I received some cute and thoughtful gifts; I am so grateful for all the wonderful people in mine and Levi's lives! I got a big skillet, some cute handmade wall art with a yellow shelf, a Fry Daddy with potatoes, Crisco and season salt (can't wait to make some fries with Levi!) some hot pink patio chairs/table (to put Levi in "time out" ha ha; glad his family shared his 'pink chair' story with me,) kitchen towels with a colander, recipes and salsa bowls, bath towels and a table cloth, cookie sheets with hot pads and a cookie mix, a ceramic bowl for the bathroom, etc.My mom and sisters gave me a garbage can full of all the spices/condiments/all the things I wouldn't think of until I need them in order to make all my mom's yummy recipes. Tthankfully, for Christmas my mom gave me a recipe box with all her recipes. I can't wait to attempt to make them all, although I'm sure I'll never be able to make them taste as delicious as she does!


Here are some other pictures that I can't figure out how to format into the text on here, haha: 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home