Bachelorette Party
* Will add pictures later *
My wonderful, amazing friends threw me a bachelorette party on Friday, June 17th. I don't even know where to begin in describing how cute and creative everything was. They really put so much effort into it, down to the last detail. It was "The Hangover" themed, one of my fave movies and was truly incredible! First, my sister threw me an adorable bridal shower and now my friends did all of this; I really am so blessed to have such amazing family and friends! Thank you guys sooo much for all you do! I love you girls!
To start off the night, we met @ Charlie's house and they had made the cutest hospital bracelets and water bottle covers that went along with the theme. Charlie gave me a gift with a bunch of pink bachelorette accessories, including a feather boa with plastic penises all over it, haha, an adorable sash and tiara, a penis ring pop (which I later dropped and broke, FML) with a cute pink bling and plenty of pink beads for me and everyone! OH and a huge penis straw; which was hard to suck from, haha! The smaller ones for everyone else were much easier!
Then, we went to a pole dancing class. Let me just say, I am in no way coordinated and could never be a stripper, but it was so so much fun! Not to mention a killer workout! There were muscles in my body hurting in the most random, odd places for days. I think I need to go back and take some more classes, even if I do suck at it! It was nice laughing at each other, even though Adelyn, Brooke and Mercedes are practically pros! I've always thought that Ad should be a stripper, haha! :)
After that, my sisters, Heidi and I went to grab some food @ Weinerschnitzel, which we thought went along perfectly w/ a bacherlorette party, haha. It was delicious. Then, we headed up to the Sheraton Hotel to meet up with the girls and change out of our sweaty clothes. They had the hotel room decorated sooo cute! From all my favorite treats, to pill bottles filled with "roofies" and just so many adorable details. I loved it!
I opened some presents and had a good time laughing about all the dirty stuff I got from Brandi, Candice, Annelee and Alisa. Everything from glow-in-the-dark condoms, a book on how to "Tickle His Pickle," body paints, candy "birth control," a cowgirl book on "better bucking" and everything in between. I also got a bottle of wine from Mercedes with some wine glasses to toast my new marriage, apartment and life - such a mature gift and creative, haha. I've never really drank wine so I guess I'll have to try it! Brooke gave me a practical gift with some flip flops, a towel, a first aid kid, and travel sunscreen/etc in a cute lil grey bag! Heidi gave me a gift card to Victoria Secret so I'll have to go check it out and find something cute. :)
After that, we all headed over to a club across the street called One. When we got there, all their TV's were playing The Hangover. Perfect! It was fun and got a little crazy haha; I felt like I was in Compton mixed with Jersey Shore. It was so nice to have so many wonderful girl friends there, some that I hadn't seen in forever, and I hope they all had fun!
Overall, it was such a fun night and more than I could have asked for. Charlie, Adelyn, Brooke and Mercedes really are the most amazing friends! It's funny to think that I didn't even meet these girls until my senior year of high school, yet they are the 4 girls that I keep in contact with the most from high school. I am so grateful to have them in my life! :)
My wonderful, amazing friends threw me a bachelorette party on Friday, June 17th. I don't even know where to begin in describing how cute and creative everything was. They really put so much effort into it, down to the last detail. It was "The Hangover" themed, one of my fave movies and was truly incredible! First, my sister threw me an adorable bridal shower and now my friends did all of this; I really am so blessed to have such amazing family and friends! Thank you guys sooo much for all you do! I love you girls!
To start off the night, we met @ Charlie's house and they had made the cutest hospital bracelets and water bottle covers that went along with the theme. Charlie gave me a gift with a bunch of pink bachelorette accessories, including a feather boa with plastic penises all over it, haha, an adorable sash and tiara, a penis ring pop (which I later dropped and broke, FML) with a cute pink bling and plenty of pink beads for me and everyone! OH and a huge penis straw; which was hard to suck from, haha! The smaller ones for everyone else were much easier!
Then, we went to a pole dancing class. Let me just say, I am in no way coordinated and could never be a stripper, but it was so so much fun! Not to mention a killer workout! There were muscles in my body hurting in the most random, odd places for days. I think I need to go back and take some more classes, even if I do suck at it! It was nice laughing at each other, even though Adelyn, Brooke and Mercedes are practically pros! I've always thought that Ad should be a stripper, haha! :)
After that, my sisters, Heidi and I went to grab some food @ Weinerschnitzel, which we thought went along perfectly w/ a bacherlorette party, haha. It was delicious. Then, we headed up to the Sheraton Hotel to meet up with the girls and change out of our sweaty clothes. They had the hotel room decorated sooo cute! From all my favorite treats, to pill bottles filled with "roofies" and just so many adorable details. I loved it!
I opened some presents and had a good time laughing about all the dirty stuff I got from Brandi, Candice, Annelee and Alisa. Everything from glow-in-the-dark condoms, a book on how to "Tickle His Pickle," body paints, candy "birth control," a cowgirl book on "better bucking" and everything in between. I also got a bottle of wine from Mercedes with some wine glasses to toast my new marriage, apartment and life - such a mature gift and creative, haha. I've never really drank wine so I guess I'll have to try it! Brooke gave me a practical gift with some flip flops, a towel, a first aid kid, and travel sunscreen/etc in a cute lil grey bag! Heidi gave me a gift card to Victoria Secret so I'll have to go check it out and find something cute. :)
After that, we all headed over to a club across the street called One. When we got there, all their TV's were playing The Hangover. Perfect! It was fun and got a little crazy haha; I felt like I was in Compton mixed with Jersey Shore. It was so nice to have so many wonderful girl friends there, some that I hadn't seen in forever, and I hope they all had fun!
Overall, it was such a fun night and more than I could have asked for. Charlie, Adelyn, Brooke and Mercedes really are the most amazing friends! It's funny to think that I didn't even meet these girls until my senior year of high school, yet they are the 4 girls that I keep in contact with the most from high school. I am so grateful to have them in my life! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home