Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bridal Shower

My sisters and mom put together an amazing shower for me that was held on Saturday, June 11th. It turned out sooo cute! They wouldn't let me in on any of the surprises and made me go away while they decorated. I can't believe how much work Brandi put in for the shower and the fortune she must have spent on it! She is so thoughtful and always puts so much effort into everything, even when I don't deserve it!

They put up some super cute decorations. I don't know if anyone else even noticed (expect Aunt Mary who gets so excited about everything, love her) but I thought they were adorable and I loved them!


I love my cute blocks I made and the cute flags my mom made! (And love Beej, haha.)

There was also a darrrling candy bar which I was super excited about! I wanted to have one @ my wedding but realized it was WAY too expensive, so it was wonderful to have this at my shower! (Even cuter in person!)
Next, they put together a quilt for everyone to tie, which was a pleasant surprise and will be a cute memento to have! Special thanks to Brandi, Candice and Seandia who probably did most of the tying! Aunt Teri made you guys pros! :) 

We played some games and my fave was one that Beej put together; it was crackin' me up. Brandi also asked Levi a bunch of questions and read the answers outloud to compare what I had said (yes - we do know each other/our history well) and she and I both started crying (see below.) I don't even know why, I guess just because Levi is a cheeseball!
Overall, I wasn't as embarrassed as I thought I would be. I think after how naive I was at Brandi's shower and how bad Tiph's gifts were, I kinda expected it. And, of course, Tiph supplied lots of dirty gifts..enough lube to last a lifetime haha. Brandi supplied me with a good 5 years worth of condoms (I think she gave me about 13 or so, haha) and some cute lingerie! Hopefully Levi is a chubby chaser so he doesn't think I look TOO disgusting in the lingerie! (I'm terrified.) Beej gave me some fun love lotto tickets that I'm excited about to "cure the Wendover itch...with love" lol. I even got a penis cake...oh geez! 
It really was such an amazing shower and I am so grateful for all the fabulous people in my life! It was so nice that both my grandmas were able to come down for it! I got some great gifts (and lots of cleaning supplies, which I am still excited about, haha; guess I better learn to like cleaning/chores) that I am so thankful for! 

Now, I am excited for my bachelorette party tomorrow that Charlie is throwing me! :) Even if only a few people show up (I have some pretty flaky friends haha,) it'll still be a blast!  

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

So the last comment was deleted... dang it. But anyway, thank you for sharing, everything looked very beautiful!!! I love the colors. Very cute. If I was closer I would have been there to show you all the support and love I could. :) It's like I saw you grow up... at least through high school. I miss you ladies!! Love ya and Congrats Brit!

Laura Kahler

June 18, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger brittanyjat said...

Haha wow good thing I didn't ruin the picture of your blocks with a huge rock candy in my mouth!

13 condoms...enough to last a lifetime!? Yeah right...

June 19, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home